McAfee security software gives an array of high-end services to its subscribed users that can be accessed on multiple devices. With McAfee Activate, you get an integrated approach to your cloud storage and data center transformation with full transparency. Get the control that reaches all ends of your devices whether it is a Windows-based operating system, Mac, iOS or Android device.
As you start-off to install the antivirus software on your PC, check that your system is connected to a stable internet connection so you do not face the process stopping as you proceed further to activate the product. With a dynamic endpoint threat protection solution, McAfee antivirus fights against emerging threats. The software entirely analyzes and evaluates the area that needs security operations and works on that to give you maximum protection layers. You can access many other features on various devices, provided you have McAfee retail card and activation code.
Features of McAfee Security Solution:
- Provides identity and privacy protection for all your PCs, Macs, smart phones and tablets with a single subscription
- Comprehensive security solutions for your startup or well-established business
- Makes internet surfing safer as it blocks malicious websites and hinders the download of infected software and applications
- Maintains your online privacy
- Get effortless cyber security for your connected home devices
- Not only block unsafe web pages but also repairs infected files and folders
- Protection against infected external devices
- By cleaning junk and infected files from your PC, the software releases more free space making the performance better
- A comprehensive ID theft protection
For users who are using free trial version of McAfee activate (available on mcafee.com/activate) might not access such advanced features. Also, the trial version of the security product is valid for a limited time. To continue protecting your devices, purchase a McAfee retail card and activate it. As you but McAfee retail card with a CD/ DVD in it, you also receive a unique license key code.
Prior to install the product, grab your McAfee retail card and redeem the activation code printed on the back of the card. Take out the disk, insert in your laptop or computer, and do the following.
How to install, and activate your McAfee product with a CD/DVD?
- Double-click on the newly appeared lock drive in ‘My Computer’
- Click Run on the folder
- You see ‘License agreement’, mark yes and proceed
- The software will show you the message of ‘Checking for settings’
- When prompted, McAfee software installation begins
- The process might take several minutes
- Make sure that you do not close the window until the process get completed
- Do not shut down your system when the task is undergoing in order to avoid installation error
- Activating your product: You see a message of – Please wait while we verify your product key
- In the next step, your need to enter your McAfee product key, which is printed on the back of your McAfee retail card
- Recheck and click Next to proceed
- When prompted, you have two choice, choose any accordingly:
- I already have an existing McAfee account
- I don’t have a McAfee account
- If you already have an account the use the credentials associated with your McAfee account to go to your profile
- Else, type in your name, email address, create a strong password, and other required information
- Mark agree on the radio button with ‘I Agree’ message in the box of ‘End user license agreement’
- Once done, hit the Next button
The activation of your McAfee product has successfully done. You see a notification of ‘Your computer is secure’; make sure you have turned on all the security services. In case, you face any error during the process, you may connect to McAfee customer support for a user-friendly assistance.